Rift Valley University is going to organize its 10th Annual Research Conference on the theme “The Roles of Culture, Quality Education and Technology Generation for Sustainable Development” including issues related to:
- Culture and Sustainable Development
- Culture versus views and justice for sustainable development
- Culture versus ethics and ethical practices for sustainable development
- Quality Education and Sustainable Development
- Effects of institutional and program expansion on quality of education and sustainable development
- Suitability of skills and knowledge of graduates to labor market
- University outreach programs for sustainable development
- Technology Generation and Sustainable Development
- Environment and development
- Natural resources management and development
- Health care and development
- Appropriate technologies for development
- Renewable energy for development
The conference will benefit the participants, practitioners, scholars/researchers, and presenters as a forum for sharing research outputs and good practices regarding the realization of growth and transformation plan of Ethiopia. Therefore, the University would like to invite all interested researchers/scholars to present their research findings on the major theme and related issues stated.
- Note: Postgraduate students of Rift Valley University are encouraged to present their Master’s Thesis relevant to the thematic area and cross-cutting issues.
- Submission Date: Researchers should submit their research abstracts before March 9, 2018 and final version of the paper before April 14, 2018.
- Notification: The selected research papers shall be notified to the researchers before March 23, 2018.
- Presentation: The presentation of papers will take place on Saturday, May 12, 2018.
- Venue: Rift Valley University, Gadaa Campus/Finfinne
- Recognition: All selected papers will be recognized and presenters will receive appropriate amount of honorarium.
- Address: We kindly request all researchers to send the abstract and final version of the papers to Rift Valley University Head Office, located at Gadaa Campus, Room No. 201, in person OR through :-Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com OR P.O. Box 1715 Adama
For more information please contact: 09 13 57 56 10/ 0904432625
Rift Valley University