RIFT VALLEY UNIVERSITY
CALL FOR PAPERS
Rift Valley University is going to organize its 11th Annual Research Conference on the theme “Challenges of Current Educational Delivery Practices on Quality of Higher Education” including issues related to:
- Problems in course content coverage and assessment methods
- Alignment of service provisions to universities’ regulations
- Practices of tracer studies in Ethiopian higher education institutions
- Challenges and opportunities in the higher education institutions’ outreach programs
- Challenges in securing accreditation and reaccreditation of programs in Ethiopian context (comparative analyses)
- The current educational policy roadmap and its suitability for promoting sustainable peace and development in ethno-federalist Ethiopia
- Opportunities and challenges of multiculturalism and ethno-nationalism in promoting socio-cultural, peace and sustainable development in Ethiopian
- The role of culture in promoting mutual understanding and co-existence, maintaining peace and security among different ethnic groups of higher education institution communities
The conference will benefit the participants, practitioners, scholars/researchers, and presenters as a forum for sharing ideas and good practices that help to review and recommend suitable mode of delivery and educational policy roadmap to maintain quality of education. Therefore, the University would like to invite all interested researchers/scholars to present their research findings on the major theme and related issues stated.
- Note: Postgraduate students of Rift Valley University are encouraged to present their Master’s Thesis relevant to the thematic area and related issues.
- Submission Date: Researchers should submit their research abstracts before March 2, 2019 and final version of the paper before May 17, 2019.
- Notification: The selected research papers shall be notified to the researchers before March 15, 2019.
- Presentation: The presentation of papers will take place on Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- Venue: Rift Valley University, Gadaa Campus/Finfinne
- Recognition: All selected papers will be recognized and presenters will receive a token amount of honorarium.
- Address: We kindly request all researchers to send the abstract and final version of the papers to Rift Valley University Head Office, located at Gadaa Campus, Room No. 201, in person OR through :-Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR P.O. Box 121959 Finfinne
For more information please contact: 0118120957